To participate in any of the webinars, please prepare as follows:
- Stable Internet. Test your Internet speed by clicking here.
- Latest version of Edge or Firefox Internet Browsers.
- Sound should be activated on your device, Please test, and find online help if you experience problems.
About 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar
- Go to the following web address: http://journals.assaf.org.za/blog/
- Find the following Big Blue Button entry to the right of the page:
- Type your name.
- Type the password for the session (will be provided via email).
- Click on the Name of the Meeting Room.
- Wait for the software to load, and follow the instructions.
- Wait for the moderator to speak and to start the session.
- Please keep all microphones muted and/or all webcams turned off for the duration of the webinar/while the Chair/someone else speaks/presents. To save on bandwidth, only the speaker sound and/or webcam will be active.
- Questions/ comments can be typed in the text box to the right of the screen.